Print

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving Special: Pumpkin Mochi Cake

Super easy, super ふわふわ taste of autumn treats!
I really suggest trying this crazy simple recipe for yourself! It's the perfect,
oh-crap-I-only-have-an-hour-before-the-party dish :) AND people will think you put effort into it.


This is a recipe I snagged from All Recipes that I just wanted to try out!
It's my first time making any kind of mochi cake so I'll try to snazz it up for y'all next time.

For now, I'll just show you one of the simplest recipe (evaaar) for something yummy.

These are your ingredients! You'll need 2 bowls to separate them into dries & wets.

2.5 Cups of Mochiko + 2 Cups of Sugar + 2 Tsp of Baking Powder

4 Eggs + 1 (29 oz) Can of Pumpkin Puree + 2 Tsp of Vanilla Extract
1 Cup of Melted Butter + 1 (14 oz) Can of Sweetened Condensed Milk 

I coated this 9x13" with Butter from the wrappers of the ones I melted,
and it's in an oven pre-heated at 360° F for about an hour.

Aaaand your dooooone~! Store it in the fridge and enjoy it for daaays!
It goes great with some tea or coffee.

Have fun and happy holidays!

Writer: Pudding
Photographer: Pudding
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment